Thursday, January 8, 2009

I love to cook and create and ponder tasty foods. I have a few good cookbooks that I use as staples, but really, honestly, who needs books when you have the Internet. (I know it's terrible to say.) There is this site that I LOVE. You can find me sitting here, way past my bedtime: sometimes at 10 or even 11 o'clock! It's www.foodgawker.com and that is exactly what it is. It has little pictures from different food blogs that you can click on for the recipes. I have bookmarked recipes for homemade pop-tarts, pierogis, grapefruit yogurt cake, deep fried cupcakes (!), Vermont mac and cheese, and lots more. It's just thrilling. Did you know you can deep fry biscuits to make donuts? Oh and mmmmm. And white chocolate raspberry scones! Oh, and there's 269 pages to look through with new additions daily. Enjoy!

2 comments:

April said...

Very cool. I am going to check it out sometime when there's nothing else to do for a bit. Sounds addictive.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to need some of those biscuit donuts, stat!