Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday Morning

This morning the little one and I are up while the big one sleeps. We're perusing the Internet, reading blogs, checking bank accounts, and other exciting stuff.

The big one turned 5 last week. This was her Hawaiian Birthday Bash II with her dad's side of the family.

She had a beach cake.

These are the cousins on that side. There's my little one, my big one, the big middle cousin, and the littlest cousin. What? Those are their names, really. I like how my little one looks more like her cousin than she does her sister.



At her first birthday party, the big one got a toy horse from my little sister. She stared at it and giggled for a long time.

And then she did it some more. She was really excited.



She had a volcano cake that turned out really well, it was surrounded by blue water.

You may have realized that we are really bad at taking pictures. It's kind of like a fuzzy memory that you can't quite put your finger on. Or it's like a general idea of what happened and you can use your own imagination to fill in the details like what we look like, or why it's so dark or blurry.

No comments: