Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Update

It is a nice, cool morning and there is little tension in the air. The little one, who is pushing 4 teeth through her pained gums, is asleep. The big one is playing nicely by herself.

Our packing situation is not really improving. I have no more excuses to not pack like I did before (people staying here, etc.) I just haven't. My husband and I did take 2 huge loads of stuff to Goodwill this weekend. My dad watched the girls which provided us with a whole 3 1/2 hours of work time! It really is amazing what you can get done.

My running plan is going well. I'm in the middle of my 5th week, I believe. It's pretty easy, really, just working my way up to 13.1 miles. The race is on Sept. 14th.

That's pretty much it. I'll keep you posted (because I'm really good at doing that.)

No comments: