Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I have been terrible about keeping up this blog, but I'm sure that I don't need to tell you that.
Since we moved, a month ago, I suddenly have things to do. We've torn up the basement, the living/dining room, the kitchen, and the bathroom. The girls' room is nearing completion and once that is ready, the rest of the house can be put away. Right now their bed is in our room, their dresser is in the basement room, their clothes are in our closet, and their toys are everywhere. It'll be like moving into a new house when their room is done!
The big one is in school and so our days have real structure, no more pajama days for us (unless there's no school, in which case, I will take full advantage.) Our weeks have real structure, too. The big one is so glad that she has a week like her dad's, with real weekends.
I have less than 2 weeks before my 1/2 marathon. Training is going really well. I've decided to drag my family along, too. Originally, I was going to go down to the race with a friend and ditch the family for a solid night's sleep and 24 hours of freedom. However, I feel guilty and I'd love to have them there to share the glory of (hopefully) not having to crawl across the finish line. So, we're all packing up and staying the night. It'll be a mini-vacation.
That's pretty much our news, I'll make an effort to post more, but I can't promise much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so lazy...