Thursday, February 14, 2008

big sister's clothes

As a little sister I know that there is a great exhilaration when you get to wear your big sister's clothes. There was nothing like sneaking into my older sister's closet, finding a coveted piece, sneaking out, and getting away with wearing it in public. Oh, I can feel the adrenaline rush still.
My little one is following in my footsteps already. She loves clothes. During her birthday party in Arkansas my sister-in-law said "I have never seen a baby like getting clothes more than they liked toys." It's true. The little one would wrap each piece of clothing around her shoulders and say, "oh," and, "wow." This is an example of her trying on clothes after a shopping trip.
Today I found her trying to put her sister's hoodie over her head. I assumed she wanted to wear it, which she obviously did.
Becuase after an hour, she was still wearing it despite the fact that she had to compromise the use of her hands.

No comments: