Thursday, February 14, 2008

updating

I just downloaded some pictures onto the computer so now I can visually update you with what I've been up to.
First there was my birthday. Mom stayed to have cake after my husband and I went sledding at the golf course.Eight days later, the little one had her first birthday. She got a 2 balls and a car. "Ball," was her first word.
Then we had a birthday party for the little one and my oldest sister's little one. The cousins posed for a picture after lunch.
After Arkansas, we stopped at our friends' house for a day. They're our only friends that are not related to us by blood. This is our big one and thier big one with souvenirs from the south.
The shirts are the souvenirs.

4 comments:

April said...

Sweet pics. I think the dental hygenist in the family is going to be worried.

Kalin said...

I thought you said you updated recently?!

Anonymous said...

Hey Slacker, she can't update every day because she is busy with kids from sun up to sun down. What to you do between sun up and sun down? oh yeah...sleep. update your blog KALIN! - Jake

The Ocean State Sayler Family Blog said...

I have finally read back far enough to find this little gem...the teeth made the cut for the big move and are still played with semi-weekly. The teeth made the cut, but useful things like sweaters and dishes didn't make it. Someone wasn't thinking when packing.