Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I got to run today

I'm really angry. I feel like a bear that was dragged out of hibernation in January. So instead of being angry at the kids, I'm ignoring them and writing here.
I got to run today. I had a moderate run scheduled and I ran most of it. That's pretty awesome, really. It means that I'm improving a bit and that I may have a future in running. Not like , "kid, you've got a future in running ahead of you," spoken by my hardened New England coach. More like I will most likely be running in the future as opposed to walking all the time.

1 comment:

Kalin said...

I appreciate that you're updating these days.

You should have called me when you were angry. Not that I would have answered, but perhaps the sound of my voice on my message would have cheered you up.