Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Our house, in the middle of our street

Yeah, you probably all know that we bought a house, blah, blah, blah. Well, that's the most exciting thing happening around here, so that's what I'm going to write about!

It's a two bedroom split-level. Right now we're living in a 24 bedroom ship. That can only mean one thing... DOWNSIZING! Hurray! If there's one thing that I love about moving, it's getting rid of stuff. It makes me feel so free, so light, and unfortunately so in need of getting cooler, more appropriate stuff. But we have so much to get rid of, mainly huge, cumbersome pieces of furniture. I'm planning on garage sales for the summer and lots of them. We won't be moving until August so that will give us lots of time - roughly 10 weeks to squeeze in the necessary 32 garage sales we'll need to have in order to lose this stuff. If you (my family) is in need of something, let me know before you buy it. I've got rugs, dressers, chairs, toys, clothes, baby stuff, children (not really), books, misc. junk. Just let me know what you're looking for!

1 comment:

Kalin said...

I'll have my people (Bradley) contact your people (I'm assuming the big one will answer your cell phone) regarding stuff you're getting rid of.